Frequently Asked Questions
Please read the following carefully as it will most likely answer one of your questions:
1. As our website states, we do not connect people via email who are looking for an organic church nor do we refer people to existing organic churches. This is not our ministry, and we are incapable of handling all the requests of this nature that come to us.
Instead, we host live conferences for connecting people in person and for equipping them to meet under the headship of Christ.
We also announce new church plants that are being founded and equipped. If you fill out this form, you will be notified when a conference or a new church plant is taking place near you.
If you have already filled out the form and you have not received a notification, it means there hasn't been a conference or new church plant in your area as of yet.
2. If you would like to see an organic missional church started where you live, we recommend you read Finding Organic Church. Part 3 of this book gives simple steps on how to get started from scratch. Anyone can put the principles into practice. Click here to check out the book.
3. If you already have a group (of at least 10 committed adults) and the group is in agreement to receive some help and encouragement, fill out this form.
4. If you are new to organic missional church, and you wish to learn more, there are a number of resources we recommend. Click this link and check out all the resources. Most of them are free of charge.
5. If you have read the book Pagan Christianity?, please know that this is not a stand-alone book. It is very incomplete. All it does it deconstruct. To read the constructive follow up to the book, go to http://www.ReimaginingChurch.org. Go to http://www.PaganChristianity.org to see responses to critiques by the authors. We also recommend books by Felicity Dale, Neil Cole, Milt Rodriguez, Jon Zens, Wolfgang Simpson, and Robert Fitts.
6. Finally, we recommend that you sign up for the free updates so you can be kept informed on recent news. Just click the link below to subscribe. It's free: http://housechurchresource.org/newsletter.html
7. If your email has changed, just resubscribe to the Newsletter with your new email address. Do the same for the Events and/or Find an Organic Church forms. Resubscribe on the website (see left-hand panel).